Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Stuff!

Have spent a very productive afternoon online. I discovered a new favourite blog
gardendesignchronicle.blogspot.com
which in turn put me on to a San Francisco shop
floragrubb.com
Which in turn has put me on to this great new product called Woolly Pockets, which I'm thinking is a brilliant idea!
woollypocket.com




                                               These are plants growing in Woolly Pockets
                                                   All photos are from floragrubb.com

3 comments:

Florez Nursery said...

Where are all the great shops like this in Oz? Thanks for the links

robble said...

Hi Ian,
I want to to have a shop like this. One day........

Noel Morata said...

aloha robbie,

floragrub was one of my absolute favorite places in sf when i lived in the bay area...it is amazing...you should visit when you go to sfo...might just do that when i go to the bay area in december to pick up some new friends for my garden.

noel