Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The High Line


High Line


Piet Oudolf Border at RHS Wisley


Battery Park Promenade

Ive been thinking about how I would like to visit the High Line in New York. Then I discovered that Piet Oudolf had designed some of the planting, which made me want to go even more. There are still more sections to be opened so maybe its better to wait. Piet Oudolfs blog has got some beautiful photos.
I have also been reading the High Line Blog, which is worth a look
oudolf.com
blog.thehighline.org

4 comments:

Jean Campbell said...

Robbie, I hope you get to visit the High Line. I'll be content to just view the pictures. Isn't it wonderful to see the blogs of designers like this?

robble said...

Hi NellJean, Yes I could spend the whole day looking at garden blogs. Its so inspiring, and makes me want to try to create the same combinations

Noelle Johnson said...

Hello Robbie,

What beautiful pictures. I have always been fascinated by rooftop gardens. I use many plants, native to Australia, in my landscapes.

I look forward to following your blog.

Thank you very much for becoming a fan on Blotanical. I am very flattered.

ro said...

your room is waiting!!

(High Line is great by the way. The planting is amazing. Really unexpected and wild)